The Registered Nurse provides outstanding patient care based upon the nursing process; assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Oversees and guides employees that are under his/her supervision including LPNs and CNAs. Actively supports and promotes the hospice’s philosophy and mission statement.
Education and Experience:
Required Licensure and Certification:
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Hospice and/or home health experience preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
- Current CPR certification.
- RNs working in Home Care, Admissions or Triage departments must also be a licensed driver and possess an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order. Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Hospice and Palliative Care Certification preferred.