Under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant performs outstanding patient care services, activities, and procedures as outline by the State Board of Nursing and within the Nevada Practice Act. Actively supports and promotes the hospice’s philosophy and mission statement.
Education and Experience:
Required Licensure and Certification:
- Successful Completion of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant Program.
- One year of recent clinical experience preferred.
- Hospice and/or home health experience preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Nevada.
- Current CPR certification
- CNAs working in Home Care, Admissions or Triage departments must also be a licensed driver and possess an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order. Must maintain clean driving record.
- Hospice and Palliative Care certification preferred.